http://i.imgur.com/lFJfC4i.jpg

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Best Friend's Bday





My best friend Abby recently had her birthday! I went over to her house to surprise her...I walk into her back door without knocking, which all best friend's have the privilege of doing, and I don't see or hear anyone, so I start singing "Happy birthday" as a way to announce that someone is in the house and don't come walking out naked. Sure enough, Abby comes flying out of her bedroom in just a rob and quickly shuts the door behind her. Ah, just like old times! There was a time or two when we were roommates and I accidentally walked in on her "air drying" after a shower....all I can usually do is stand, laugh, and point. haha Luckily, this time she had on a robe. I sat and talked with her and Matt for awhile and it's like we were still back in college and inseparable. Happy bday best friend!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Awww shucks!! Thanks. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough just walking in singing with a smile on your face. Love you.

L.J. said...

so glad to know you have a blog! I will be checking it!! :) i love you!
Lauren

Hallziepoo said...

lauren, i know! it was a big accomplishment for me!
abby, i think we've both seen a little bit too much of each other! haha