http://i.imgur.com/lFJfC4i.jpg

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jackson Hole!

Cassie, Julia and I drove up to Jackson Hole to meet up with some friends to camp and river raft!!


Good thing the boys were there to help us put up our tent!


I kept telling them that I had a queen sized mattress we could all sleep on. Yep, it was a twin!



Eating pizza one of the nights we were there!!





River Rafting was a blast! We only had 1 person fall out...and Julia's small enough that she's fairly easy to pull back in!








While we were in Idaho, Julia invited me to go to Yellowstone with her family! I had never been so I was pretty excited!



All my modeling lesson have paid off!! Where's my agent?!


Waiting for old faithful!

There she blows!


We even got in a little tennis playing action! Julia's an old pro!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holly how come you are so awesome and make great friends everywhere you go? Miss you and glad to see you hare still having fun!

Unknown said...

Fun pics. I totally think you need an agent and I am saddened to know I am NOT in your blog! lol. We miss you too. Julia is also light enough that she could bounce out easily. lol Would love to hear how that happened! Tell her Owen says "Hi" and he thinks she is "cute". :)

Hallziepoo said...

Erica! Miss you too!! Too bad you're not closer or we could have more fun together!!

Danielle, I will tell Julia what Owen says. She basically just bounced right out while going over a rapid! I would've pulled her up but I was too busy rolling aroudn in the bottom of the raft myself! haha