http://i.imgur.com/lFJfC4i.jpg

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A conglomerate of SLC memories

Because I have slacked so much in blogging, I am going to combine a whole bunch of photos and memories of people I love and care about!


Sara and Lindsay Oldroyd....."Dibbs!!!"


Having my bday dinner with my roomies Lindsey and Jessica Lamph!


Myself with Lauren and Julia at my bishop's cabin!


Boating with Katie and Andrea....Thanks Neal and Phil...unfortunately I didn't get pictures with you but you know I love you!!



Cassie and Julia and I before going to see a movie with "Judy"



Hailee and I have to purposely repel people because they're so drawn to us naturally, right "boogs!"

Angela and Danny at Noodles!


Trevor and McKay at Noodles! you can't tell in this pic but McKay's beard has flames shaved into it!!



Up the canyon making a campfire one summer night!


Ute Stampede Rodeo!! Yee-Haw!!!!!!




My 2 best friends had a BBQ for us to come to before the rodeo! Thanks Matt and Abby!


This picture was my genius idea!! Can you interpret what it means?!!




The best part of the rodeo! A guy parachutes with an American flag while "God Bless the USA is playing!! Always gives me goose bumps!


My nephew Owen loved to wear my hat!


Keagna looked like a miniature Darius Rucker!





Seven Peaks!

I will never be too old to enjoy waterparks!! Melissa and I drove to Provo to meet up with my siblings for some summer fun!!




Sharinda spent the day putting out the vibe! haha She actually is quite the dare devil and fun seeker like me!




Vaness and Keagan going to brave the wave pool!

He was pretty tuckered out on the drive home!




The 4th of July at Sugarhouse park is amazing!!! And even more amazing watching the fireworks with friends! Thanks Marci, Trevor, Lauren, and everyone else who isn't in this pic!










I love rodeos!!!!
cowboys in tight jeans and cowboy hats and people dressing up in clothes they would never be caught dead in at any other time of the years! what's not to love!!!








We even went to a dance in the parking lot afterward!





During the boring parts of the rodeo, bubble gum kept us entertained!



As you can tell, Marci is super excited!







Who wouldn't want to look at hott wrangler butts all night! This is the most attractive middle aged cowboy!!

5 comments:

Abby said...

Wow, that was your summer in a nutshell eh? Glad I got to make an appearance. Love you best friend.

Hallziepoo said...

haha i really need to be better at updating monthly so i can actually put effort into one activity! haha of course you made it in!! if i lived in nephi, YOU would be the album! love you too!!!

Unknown said...

I was there for some of these events. WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE????

Hallziepoo said...

haha danielle....i must have edited those ones out!! oopsies!

Hallziepoo said...

Owen made it into some of the pictures...doesnt that count?