http://i.imgur.com/lFJfC4i.jpg

Monday, February 7, 2011

Art Therapy


Art therapy, in my opinion, is just getting people together and drawing! Some people's art looks good like the photos above...other look nothing like what they're supposed to, like my attempt to draw Chad shown below! But regardless, it's fun!!






Jordin, Angela, and I drew this beautiful masterpiece. My favorite aspects of this photo are the sand that consumes the whole sky, the stick figure people, and the pirate ship!



Lisa and Chad were the real artists!


Mandy, Marci, and Ali came to join the fun!




Lauren came a couple nights later and we re-created the whole extravaganza!


My roommates couldn't even resist the urge to paint with us!


Lauren painted a whale...not to be confused with Moby Dick or a whale that would have water blowing from the blow hole. Lauren also taught me that white space is a good thing!


My only requirement for art therapy night was that everyone there had to draw a picture of someone else who attended. This is my favorite painting from the whole night. It has so much personality!

No comments: