http://i.imgur.com/lFJfC4i.jpg

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Owen's Baptism

I love any excuse to go down to New Mexico to see my only niece and nephews, so when Owen got baptized, the whole family came down.  He was so cute and quiet and nervous.  I love watching kids get baptized.  They are all smiles.  Owen was no exception.


He is so stink in cute!


Dakota and Owen




We also spent the week doing other activities.  We went to the zoo.


There were a lot of cute baby animals. 


Dakota is such a little princess.


Corbin loved Vanessa.


Dakota wanted to take selfies.  She flooded my phone with selfies of herself.  So cute. 



We also had beautification parties.   Everyone wanted me to wax their eyebrows.  I waxed my grandma Ferre's, Karen's, Vanessa's, Danielle's, and even my Dad's.  Danielle and my dad were the funniest.  Screamed like little girls.  

We also dyed mine and Shantell's hair.  Vanessa had been wanting to give it a try, so I told her she could dye mine with the assistance of Shantell.  It all turned out well. 


It's always sad to leave those cute little faces.  I wish they lived closer so I could see them more often.  Love my family.

No comments: